AIM
donovan8g

Robot Dancers Robot Dancers

80085...

lol haven't seen that one since 6th grade. Either way, it was funny. Great idea.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

I found something!

So, most of it sucked. it had a few funny moments. And of course, Rina and the Brawl Boys was awesome, and if you look up Move For Me on youtube you'll see in the comments that there are like, hundreds of people who've gotten hooked on that song thanks to this flash.

However, if you watch that scene really closely, you will notice a watermark in the middle of the window, through the whole scene. It's really hard to see, and best to look for when there's a lot of grey behind it, since blue makes it nearly invisible.

And the warermark says.. "RTIL IS A HOMO"

Bathroom Clown Bathroom Clown

What... the fuck...

Dude, you must've been really bored late on Thursday night or something. But, I can respect your fruits. Funny? Indeed. Creepy? More than enough.

AdequateJ responds:

Bored a many Thursday night! I'm quite the slow animator. And calling myself one is more than pushing it.

Mario.swf Mario.swf

Wow..

Great point, I'm glad you submitted it.

Also, I agree with those before me- the credits were very awesome, and it seemed they were almost too good for the rest of the animation.. maybe not "too good" but more "too clean" or something like that? I think you get my point anyways. It just didn't seem to fit with the rest of the animation, but I liked it anyways.

Abyssal Abyssal

Amazing..

I'm not usually a fan of scary things, but this one was quite an art, and kept me holding on the whole time. The ending was amazing, and I think it was good how you made it kinda drawn out. It gave long enough a break from the scary-ness to be creeped out once again.

Party Tuesday: The Movie Party Tuesday: The Movie

Quite a day..

A animation left a little to be desired, but it was still awesome. I'm trying to think of a favourite part, but I end up deciding on about 2/3 of the scenes! The entire intro before the elevator scene was awesome. Just proves that no matter how crappy your lifestyle and job is, fi you tape it right and get the right music, it can look pretty awesome.

Also, the keep-away scene at the end... Seems the only fitting ending to such an epic tale.