AIM
donovan8g

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Wow..

Just.. Wow..

Plus, mario reference? That got you the 11th star.

10/10
5/5

Retron Retron

So, I started and was like "ooh, this is easy.."

Then the window warped and I was like "WTF?!" and lol it got hard really fast. But yeah, it's really addicting.

Pathmaster Pathmaster

Surprisingly fun!

I don't usually like these games, but I read the reviews and thought, "What the hell, might as well try it out.." And I loved it! It was much more fun than I expected ,and it wasn't extremely long like most of these kinds of games. I had an advantage since I have a trackball mouse (the one with a red ball on the left side to be moved with my thumb) that gives me more speed and control, heh.

The end of the fourth level caught me by surprize, but I didn't lose a life just by luck, and I lost all but one life on the fifth level.

PingBall PingBall

Cruel and unusual punishment!

I spent over half my game time trying to get past china. After that it was kinda easy. Definitely not easy, just... well, nothing would compare to the raw torture that is china! The only thing that kept me going through it were the puns in the background every five seconds or so. Definitely a great detail!

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Amazing!

I love this game! I've peen playing it for about a week now, and I still keep getting onto it like 5 times a day. The server issues are annoying, and how sometimes it'll connect ot the server and sometimes it won't. But I understand how that can be. Overall this is probably the best game I've played so far!