AIM
donovan8g

HW - Fever HW - Fever

Felt too smooth

It feels like it's dubstep trying to be house.. I'd like something a little less smooth yaknow? But it was still good. Wobbles felt slow, and once or twice felt a little off somehow.. but I still enjoyed ^^

haywirehaywire responds:

too smooth? im not sure what your criticism is if your saying its too smooth.... thanks for the review though.

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Amazing bass drop!

You owe me a window. I was wading through NG for tolerable tuneage and found this. Mastering- Could be better, but was far from bad. I DLed a few dubstep tunes from NG that I thought sounded good through my laptop speakers. But pushed through my car's $8000+ stereo? Perfect. I just didn't think it'd make that chip in my windshield turn into a spiderweb..

mr-jazzman responds:

=O...

Wow, that's some serious bass I made lol! I'll send you a new windshield if you like!

Glad this song sounded awesome through your car stereo, because it sounded awesome through mine! (Which is not even close to as decked out as yours. =P) Thanks for the review...and about the windshield...uh...I'm terribly sorry, I'm mourning for your loss. =(

Breeds of Insanity Breeds of Insanity

Fuckin awesome!

Damn dude... Awesome.

Sound kinda like something Disturbed would play. Any chance you're gonna be putting some words to it?

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hmm, probably not, but you never know. Inspiration might strike at ome point. Thanks for the review.